Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
**Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter**
6 Days & 5 Nights
Get ready for HeliYatra best-selling package of Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter for 5 nights and 6 days this year. This divine yatra starting and ending point is Dehradun, covering the all sacred Char Dham; Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Luxurious Services, VIP darshans, Comfortable stays, Delicious meals, VIP Puja and informed handlers at every location are the highlights of this bestselling Chardham Yatra tour.
Departure and Return Location :- Dehradun
Have a look at the detailed chardham tour itinerary that will allure you to book Chardham package right away. Best Price Guarantee. Our Promise!
- Complimentary lavish stay for 1 Night in
- Pick and Drop facility from Airport, bus stand and railway
- Luxurious stay and delicious meals
- VIP darshans at every Dham .
- Local sightseeing by Toyota Innova/
- Palki (Sedan Chair) at
- All Applicable
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
- Rudra Abhishek Puja at Kedarnath
Day Wise Itinerary Arrival Day (Dehradun)
Day 1 (Dehradun to Yamunotri)
07:00 AM Departure Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun (By Helicopter)
07:30 AM Arrival Kharsali Helipad/Barkot helipad, Yamunotri
Our agent will take you to the state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun from where we will fly for Yamunotri. You are advised to leave your hotel early and remain energetic
throughout this devotional chardham yatra.
Enter the land of lords!
Upon arrival at Kharsali (Yamunotri), you are welcomed by our handlers; they will unload your baggage and take you to the hotel.
Relish a fresh breakfast and leave for VIP darshan in palki to yamunotri temple which is around 5 km trek. Enjoy your palki ride with the glory of nature!
After divine darshan you’ll return to hotel by lunch time. Have your lunch and spend few hours of relax. In Evening pay a visit to ancient Shani Temple nearby and spend the night at your hotel, after having dinner.
Day 2 (Yamunotri to Gangotri)
07:45 AM Departure Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri (By Helicopter)
08:30 AM Arrival Harsil Helipad, Gangotri
Enter the most beautiful valleys in Uttarakhand, called the mini Switzerland, Gangotri.
Our handlers will take you to the nearby Luxurious hotel. After an Early morning breakfast, you’ll leave for Gangotri temple VIP darshan in Cab which is 20 kms away from hotel.
Tune yourself to the high altitude and enjoy the picturesque paradise on earth; Gangotri Dham.
You’ll get all the basic and leisure facilities such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms , delicious vegetarian food, Short walks and local sightseeing around the beautiful unexplored valley.
Your second day of chardham yatra package by helicopter ends with a freshly prepared dinner and an evening bonfire before falling asleep.
After an early morning breakfast, you’ll leave for Kedarnath.
Day 3 (Gangotri to Kedarnath)
9:00 AM Departure Harsil Helipad, Gangotri (By Helicopter)
09:30 AM Arrival Kedarnath Helipad
Welcome to the mountain of amalgam of spirituality.
Natural peace, religious zest and snow capped peaks of kedarnath dham will enchant your heart and making it most heritage
site among all Chardham.
You will arrive at Guptkashi helipad from Gangotri, after changing the chopper you’ll fly for KEDARNATH which is 10 minutes flying from Guptkashi.
As you reach the kedarnath, You will witness the beauty of changing colors in the sky.
Our handlers shall take you for VIP darshan at kedarnath.
Your stay is arranged at Guptkashi , After
darshan we will take you back at Guptkashi and take you to the Hotel Villa Aadhya.
Another day of your chardham yatra tour ends in the land of kedara with delicious dinner.
Sleep snug to energize yourself for another beautiful day.
Day 4 (Kedarnath to Badrinath)
10:00 AM Departure Kedarnath Helipad (By Helicopter)
10:45 AM Arrival Badrinath Helipad
Head to the beautiful city of Narayan, Badrinath.
On the fourth day of your chardham package itinerary, you’ll be heading to Badrinath and on the way you’ll see the deep valleys and majestic view of lofty Himalayas.
Upon arrival at Badrinath helipad, our handlers will transfer you to the Hotel Sarovar Portico where you can relish your lunch and pay visit to Badri Narayan VIP darshan.
In the evening, spend a leisurely hours in the Mana Village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
End your day with the comfortable stay and delectable dinner at your hotel.
Make the best out of your religious yatra holiday by cherishing the darshan of the Shringar of the narayana from close quarters.
Day 5 (Badrinath to Dehradun)
11:30 AM Departure Badrinath Helipad (By Helicopter)
12:30 PM Arrival Dehradun Helipad (Will Provide Drop)
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with
All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter. Total passengers weight should not be more than 330 Kgs .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter
- Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of
- In case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario company will still try to visit the all dham by extending the timeframe. Company will do all the dhams on the next day if weather condition remains poor whole
- In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment . If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on. This proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed
- Any Extra Night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Cancellation policy:- If customer wish to cancel their booking they have to pay following cancellation charges.
Upto 30 Days before journey — 30% of the amount In between 15 to 30 days — 70% of the amount
In between 0 t0 15 Days — No Refund
We Create Happy Travellers!